By Alan Thatcher, Squash Mad Editor The World Squash Federation are investigating claims that Pakistan fielded two over-age players while winning the recent World Junior Team Championship in Poland. Israr Ahmed, who beat Egypt’s number one Saadeldin Abouaish in straight games in the final, is understood to be 20 years old, as is victorious…
Monthly archives: August, 2016
Dear Players/Parents Last season, 2015/16, Essex Junior Squash. continued to build on the success of the 2014/15 season with record numbers of young players taking part in our events. The Essex Junior Squash volunteer committee is looking forward to your continued help and support for what promises to be an exceedingly busy season ahead. We ran…
England secured an impressive bronze medal at the 2016 Men’s World Junior Team Championships in Poland. The Men’s team, consisting of Charlie Lee (Surrey), Kyle Finch (Hampshire), Harry Falconer (Lincolnshire) and Adam Corcoran (Hampshire) fell to the top seeds, Egypt in a close semi-final to finish third overall. Essex’s Lee Drew, the England Squash National…
REPORT BY DAVE KITCHENS Harry Kitchens went oh so close, finishing in third place, at the recent U17 Junior British Racketball Championships played last month up in Liverpool. It was a group / monrad basis and the format was a one dayer with matches played out as best of 3 to 11. Harry’s first match lasted the…
EJS Kit Shop
- Lexden hit the road to support World Squash Day
- Stanley Sykes leads Essex junior charge at East Region tournament
- Are you a 200 club winner?
- Alice Green relishing start of Youth Olympic Games
- New Essex Junior Grand Prix kicks off with record 1st event entry
- Which clubs produced most players for the Essex Junior Closed?
- Time to enter Essex ladies tournament to honour squash legend Hazel
- Essex Junior Closed draw…including our first Under-9’s event
- ARE YOU A 200 CLUB WINNER?
- Essex Junior Grand Prix winners train with the stars
@EssexJnrSquash on Twitter