World Squash Day (WSD) on Saturday 14th October is a fantastic opportunity to open your doors to the community and attract new players, engage with other sporting organisations and showcase what our wonderful sport has to offer. Read top tips for putting on a successful event. 1. Build a team to manage your WSD event….
Monthly archives: September, 2017
The Essex Junior Closed once again delivered thrills and spills as over 120 of the county’s best young junior squash players fought for honours at this year’s championship. Played over two days and watched by a packed crowd at the Colchester Garrison, our juniors once again delivered some amazing squash illustrating the depth of talent within…
REVENGE will be the order of the day on October 23rd when nine top Essex junior girls go head-to-head against the city slickers from Lloyd’s Squash Club in London. The two teams faced off last year in an intriguing £500 winner takes all squash challenge aimed at raising funds for Essex Junior Squash. Unfortunately, the…
Essex Juniors Joe Blackmur and Josh Clarke were in sparkling form at the weekend helping Kingswood Squash Club to success at the inaugural Essex Squash Festival at the David Lloyd Club in Gidea Park.The event was the brainchild of former top Essex player and ex-professional Niall Engerer, now the club pro at David Lloyd GP.Six…
Birmingham has won the right to host the British Junior Open (BJO) for the next three years – the first time the city has staged the prestigious squash tournament in its 92-year history. The flagship event, which attracts more than 400 of the world’s finest juniors from over 30 nations, will be staged at the…
The closing date to enter this year’s Essex Junior Closed at The Garrison in Colchester is rapidly approaching. In fact it’s midnight next Monday, September 11th. It’s always a terrific event to play in and we’d love to see all our Essex juniors there on Sept 23 and 24. You can enter here our website….
EJS Kit Shop
- Lexden hit the road to support World Squash Day
- Stanley Sykes leads Essex junior charge at East Region tournament
- Are you a 200 club winner?
- Alice Green relishing start of Youth Olympic Games
- New Essex Junior Grand Prix kicks off with record 1st event entry
- Which clubs produced most players for the Essex Junior Closed?
- Time to enter Essex ladies tournament to honour squash legend Hazel
- Essex Junior Closed draw…including our first Under-9’s event
- ARE YOU A 200 CLUB WINNER?
- Essex Junior Grand Prix winners train with the stars
@EssexJnrSquash on Twitter