England made it a clean sweep at the European Junior Team Championships by claiming the Under-15 and Under-17 titles in Prague at the weekend. It was the 12th year in a row England had clinched both titles and this added to the trophy won by the country’s under-19s in Lisbon last month. The Under-17 side,…
LUCY TURMEL, who trains at the Off The Wall Squash Academy in Colchester, and Redbridge’s Elise Lazarus helped England to their 10th consecutive European Junior U15/U-17 Championships double in Belgium at the weekend. The two girls were in the U-17 team that powered through their pool matches against Wales, Holland, Austria and Sweden before beating Spain…
England made it seven team titles in a row as they beat France in the final to be crowned as champion in Kriens, Switzerland at the U19 European Squash Championships team event. Countries enter teams of three players to represent them in the championships with two boys and one girl. In each round of the…
England won the European Women’s Team Squash Championship for the fifth consecutive year today by beating France 2-1 in a hard-fought final in Denmark, but they were beaten 9-6 on games by the French in the men’s decider. Despite missing world no.4 Laura Massaro, who is taking a break from competitive squash, England underlined their…
Essex professional players Peter Barker and Daryl Selby were celebrating in Italy today (Saturday) after England completed their fourth successive European Team Championship double in Riccione, Italy, but both the men and women were made to battle by France for their titles. Alison Waters sealed a 2-1 victory in the women’s final after Camille Serme’s…
Essex hero finishes his junior career with Euro U-19 titles Richie Fallows captured the biggest title of his career when he was crowned European Under-19 Champion in Finland. And the Essex and England number one completed a magnificent week in Helsinki by leading England to the team title as well. In the singles, Richie defeated…
EJS Kit Shop
- Lexden hit the road to support World Squash Day
- Stanley Sykes leads Essex junior charge at East Region tournament
- Are you a 200 club winner?
- Alice Green relishing start of Youth Olympic Games
- New Essex Junior Grand Prix kicks off with record 1st event entry
- Which clubs produced most players for the Essex Junior Closed?
- Time to enter Essex ladies tournament to honour squash legend Hazel
- Essex Junior Closed draw…including our first Under-9’s event
- ARE YOU A 200 CLUB WINNER?
- Essex Junior Grand Prix winners train with the stars
@EssexJnrSquash on Twitter