Report by KERRY MUNN (Squash coach at Club Kingswood) The final event of the inaugural South Essex Junior League took place at LA Fitness Thorpe Bay on Saturday with teams from Bannantynes/Thurrock, LA Fitness Thorpe Bay, Brentwood School, Springhealth Chelmsford and Club Kingswood taking part. The league is for development juniors, year 10 and below (the…
Posted in SEJL
EJS Kit Shop
- Lexden hit the road to support World Squash Day
- Stanley Sykes leads Essex junior charge at East Region tournament
- Are you a 200 club winner?
- Alice Green relishing start of Youth Olympic Games
- New Essex Junior Grand Prix kicks off with record 1st event entry
- Which clubs produced most players for the Essex Junior Closed?
- Time to enter Essex ladies tournament to honour squash legend Hazel
- Essex Junior Closed draw…including our first Under-9’s event
- ARE YOU A 200 CLUB WINNER?
- Essex Junior Grand Prix winners train with the stars
@EssexJnrSquash on Twitter