Tournament Rules, Information and Booking
By submitting the entry form players agree to abide by the tournament rules and to England Squash Code of Conduct.
NB. Photos will be taken on the day and may be published on the Essex Junior Squash website.
- Competitors MUST BE UNDER THE AGE GROUP LIMIT ON 15th September 2018.
- Competitors may only enter one event.
- Seeding will be carried out using England Squash rankings (where applicable).
- Eye protection must be worn for all matches.
- The draw will be emailed to entrants by Monday 10th September 2018.
- Entries will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt, any queries please call David Harris on 07540 572967 or email email@example.com
- England Squash disciplinary conditions will be applied.
- Withdrawal from the competition must be notified to the tournament organiser as soon as possible.
- Winner of each match to mark the next game.
- Closing date for entries is Sunday 2nd September 2018. No refunds will be given after this date.
- The U9 category is FREE ENTRY, please do not transfer the £20 entry fee if entering your child in this age competition.
A tournament shirt is included in the entry fee. Ensure to input child’s size requirements when submitting the entry form.
We are trying to streamline our admin and payment methods, therefore we are asking everyone to enter online and make payment via BACS to minimise admin and bank visits. Please use the online entry form opposite to complete your child/ren’s entry to the tournament and then make an online transfer using the bank details below. Please use your child’s initials and EJC2018 as reference. Your entry will not be acknowledged until payment has been made.
We would kindly request that you make separate transfers for each child to simplify the onerous task of checking all payments for our Treasurer.
i.e Child 1 ‘Chris Brown’ ref. CB-EJC2018.
The tournament has been kindly sponsored by Miles Smith Insurance, The Physiotherapy Practice, iPro Sports and EC3\Legal.
You can find out more information about each of the companies by clicking on their logos.