Essex Junior Closed entries end on Monday Sept 14th
Essex Junior County Closed
SPONSORED BY ACTIVE ESSEX & EC3\Legal LLP
Saturday September 26th & Sunday 27th
Closing date Monday Sept 14th
The 1st match times will be emailed by Mon 21st Sept. Also online here
Venue: Colchester Garrison
Address: The Cpl Budd VC Gymnasium, Berechurch Road, Colchester CO2 9RQ
Tournament Contact: Karen Selby : [telnumlink]07866 455594[/telnumlink] or email: email@example.com
To enter complete the entry form below and please send a cheque for the ENTRY FEE OF £20.00 When posting, please send address it to Karen Selby, Middiford Barn, Colchester Road, Great Wigborough, Essex CO5 7RS, payable to ‘Essex Squash Racquets Juniors’
By submitting the entry form players agree to abide by the tournament rules and to the England Squash Code of Conduct Photos will be taken on the day and may be published on the Essex Junior Squash website.
1. Competitors must be under the age limit on the final day of competition.
2. Competitors may only enter one event.
3. Seeding will be carried out by England Squash.
4. Eye protection must be worn for all matches.
5. The draw will be emailed to entrants.
6. If required, England Squash disciplinary conditions will be applied.
7. Withdrawal from the competition must be notified to the tournament organiser as soon as possible.
8. The winner of each match to mark the next game.
9. Closing date for entries is Monday 14th September 2015. No refunds will be given after this date.