England Squash has released full guidance and resources for squash clubs, venues and coaches to facilitate safe play ahead of courts reopening in England on 25 July.
This guidance is based on the latest UK Government guidelines for indoor sports facilities and has been produced in collaboration with partners and other governing bodies from across the sector.
The full guidance includes:
- Top five tips for clubs and venues
- Creating a club/venue COVID-19 Secure Plan
- Guidance for conducting a COVID-19 risk assessment and template risk assesment
- Poster kit
- Ways to play
- Delivering COVID-19 Secure Squash (for coaches)
- Where to find additional support and resources